Interest and claims in the company:
The customer will not have any right, title, interest or claim on any of the assets or Proprietary information belonging to the Company and shall never initiate any action to claim a share in the same.
The customer will not copy, add to, alter, amend or deface the Trademark or the trademark of the company.
Indemnity: The associate channel partners shall indemnify and continue to hold the company and its directors, employees and associates indemnified against all claims made by any third party or customer and any related damages and expenses including the legal expenses arising out of or connected to the conduct of the associate channel partner which are not made by the company in writing. The liability of the associate channel partner arising from this clause shall continue regardless of whether the action bought by such third party actually succeeds or not.
Company hereby expressly disclaims any liability towards any harm, damage, prejudice or suffering to any customer or his/her beneficiary caused due to any negligence on the part of one or more doctors or auxiliary staff employed by the delivery partner. Although the company shall endeavor to provide the best medical service to customers, it makes no warranties expressed or implied regarding the services provided by the said delivery partner.
The company shall not be responsible in case communication is not received by the customer due to incomplete address given by the individual.
The signature in the application form will be taken as the customer's specimen signature.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"
Other Terms and Conditions
- Tests in the package are conducted as a screening procedure for early detection.
- The package cannot be split between two or more people.
- Some tests are centre dependant; tests may vary from centre to centre.
- Some tests may not be conducted if the person receiving the tests reports with any contra indications medical or otherwise.
- CT scan tests in the package are recommended for people above the age of 35yrs and/or at least one of the following risk factors family history/smoking /diabetes/ BP problem/ hypertension/dislipidemia/ stressful life style /obesity.
- CT scan will be aborted if the beneficiary does not have stable pulse rate / Breath hold for 20 seconds/ raised creatin level/any contra indication
- For injection of dye/detection of calcium deposition in calcium scoring test.
- CT scan is not recommended for any person planning a family.
- Checkup will not be done for pregnant women /nursing mothers.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
- Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- Multiple shipments/delivery may result
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.